D.C. Chapter Endowed Scholarship
- Currently enrolled at FSU or been accepted for admission to FSU.
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) 2.50 for incoming and continuing students
- Perform Community Services while the recipient is in recipient of this scholarship. Documentation of such services shall be submitted with the scholarship application to the scholarship committee. Proof of services must be signed off where services are rendered.
- Award(s) must be used for undergraduate studies not to exceed four (4) years.
- The scholarship is limited to High School and College students located in the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia Metropolitan area.