Current Student Housing
1. MUST BE registered for Fall/Spring classes
NOTE: The minimum is 12 credit hours to be eligble to live on-campus
- students will have to wait 24-48 hours to apply for housing after registering for classes.
2. FAFSA has to be on file
3. please resolve Residential Fines
4. please resolve University Holds
5. please resolve Outstanding Account Balances with the University
6. please resolve Judicial Sanctions & Penalties (please none pending)
NOTE: You should be clear to select your room assignment, and apply for housing, as long as the above pre-requisites have been completed.
1. COMPLETE Housing Application/Contract Here
-roommate/room selection will be completed here
2. PAY $125 NON-REFUNDABLE housing fee through the online MyHousing Portal
NOTE: Please be aware that this a HOUSING APPLICATION FEE, not a deposit. A Housing Application Fee is a service for processing the application.
NOTE: the ONLY payments that will be accepted are DEBIT/CARD credits (Mastercard, Visa, and pre-paid cards)
NOTE: UPA is primarily opened to Upperclassmen
3. RECEIVE room assignment confirmation
4. MAINTAIN full-time registration status and free of disciplinary issues
5. COMMUNICATE with your roommate(s)
6. RECEIVE/READ Welcome Letter
7. REVIEW your student account for accuracy
8. MOVE into your new HOME