Applying for Housing
New Students and Transfers Students Only
- MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND First Steps
- MUST BE Pre-register for Fall 2018 Classes.
- Must Pay the Non-Refundable $125.00 Housing Applicatioin Fee.
- Please use the link below to complete and submit your 2018-2019 Housing Application. https://uncfsu.datacenter.adirondacksolutions.com/uncfsu_thdss_prod use Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari boweser. Login credential are you: FSU Network Username & Password
- Finalized the procee by completing your room selection! * please note that you should be cleared to select your room assignment as long as the above 1-4 Pre-Requisites have been completed.
*If you are under 18 years old, your parent/guardian will need to electronically sign off on your application for it to be submitted and considered complete.
If you have any questions throughout your housing process, please contact the Department of Housing and Residence life at: ResidenceLife1@broncosuncfsu.onmicrosoft.com or by phone at 910.672.2599 or 1.888.539.1616 (toll-free).
Upperclassman Returning Students
- Pay $125 nonrefundable housing processing fee
- Pre-Register for Fall 2018 classes. Learn How To Register (Include Link for steps)
- Complete Housing Application Here (Include link directly to housing portal)
To Apply for Housing You Must be clear of the following:
- Residential Fines
- University Holds
- Outstanding Account Balances with the University
- Judicial Sanctions & Penalties None Pending
To cancel housing, click MyHousing Portal and find the Cancellation Form under the Other Forms tab.
Finalize the process by completing your room selection! * please note that you should be cleared to select your room assignment as long as the above 1-4 Pre-Requisites have been completed.