There are two new exciting forms of transportation available to FSU students!
FSU students have the option to enroll with Zipcar and Lime Bike services now available on campus! Both services are exciting new features that give students access to transportation on and off campus.
Wheels when you want them! Fayetteville State University has two Zipcars available on campus in the Rudolph Jones Student Center commuter lot. FSU Students have the option to enroll in the Zipcar program to have access to quick and easy transportation. Here is how it works:
- Reserve: Book a Zipcar for as little as 1 hour or as long as 7 days.
- Tap: Hold your Zipcard to the car's windshield to unlock and it's all yours.
- Drive: Hit the road. When you're done, park the car in it's reserved spot and use your Zipcard or the app to lock up.
Join Today! Student Memberships are only $15.00 Apply online at Zipcar.com/universities/fayetteville-state-university and once approved you'll be sent a Zipcard to access vehicles worldwide.
Interested in getting to your destination all while staying fit? Try our campus Lime Bike program! Fayetteville State University students receive a discount when they sign up with their FSU Email:
50 cents for each 30 minute ride or $14.95 for 100 rides per month.
You can ride in three easy steps!
- Download the Lime Bike app to locate a bike.
- Scan the QR code to unlock a bike.
- Park at any bike rack and lock the bike to end the ride.
To learn more information on how to sign up contact Mr. Diop at 910.672.1954
The FSU and FAST Bus agreement has officially ended its contract term. However, FAST Bus services are still available city wide. For more information please visit their website at: https://fayettevillenc.gov/government/city-departments/transit