Technology Transfer at Fayetteville State University is handled through the FSU-Research Office. The Research Office is dedicated to protecting and commercializing intellectual property, in a manner beneficial to the researcher, the university and society.
Technology Transfer services include:
- Transfer of Technology or Ideas from place to place - this includes the transfer of research data both to and from FSU, whether grant funded or non-funded
- Commercialization of Technology
- Commercial Licensing
- Research Commercialization
- Patent Filing
Patents at Fayetteville State University:
- Agro-Tiling Composition for Extreme Environments
- Product for Oil Pollution Remediation
Presentation/Articles for Patents Pending and Patents Issued:
Whatever is your heating device, just a small amount of it, you cover it with this thermoelectric and you produce more electricty than you need.