Technology Transfer at Fayetteville State University is handled through the FSU-Research Office. The Research Office is dedicated to protecting and commercializing intellectual property, in a manner beneficial to the researcher, the university and society.
Technology Transfer services include:
- Transfer of Technology or Ideas from place to place - this includes the transfer of research data both to and from FSU, whether grant funded or non-funded
- Commercialization of Technology
- Commercial Licensing
- Research Commercialization
- Patent Filing
- FSU Copyright Use and Ownership Policy
- University of North Carolina - General Administration (UNC-GA) Patent and Copyright Policy
Whatever is your heating device, just a small amount of it, you cover it with this thermoelectric and you produce more electricty than you need.