Institutional Review Board
Application submittal requirements:
- IRB Process Flow Chart
- Applications for Research conducted in the United States must be submitted to the appropriate committee at least 10 FSU business days prior to the proposed start date.
- Please note: FSU business days are course days during the fall and spring semester.
- Applications for International Research must be submitted to the appropriate committee at least 20 FSU business days prior to the proposed start date.
RESEARCH OFFICE INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD (FSURO-IRB) POLICY
|Institutional Review Board(IRB)
|Dr. Jon M. Young - Chair
||Provost and Senior Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
|Dr. Daryush Ila
||Associate Vice Chancellor of Research
|Dr. John Brooks
|Ms. Cindia Wetherwax
|Dr. Shirley Chao
|Dr. Theodore Kaniuka
|Dr. Carla Raineri Padilla
All individuals wishing to conduct research as a member of the FSU community or at FSU must complete the required trainings and submit an application and gain approval from the appropriate committee.
- For Research involving Human Subjects - HRRC (Human Rights in Research Committee)
- For Research involving Animals - IACUC (Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee)
- For Research involving, Hazardous Chemicals, Nuclear Materials, Radiation Generating Devices, Narcotics, Biologicals, DNA or RNA - HRS (Hazardous Materials Research & Safety Committee)
- To Report Suspected Research Violations - ETHICS