FSU Home → Research
Assisting faculty and staff
Sponsored Research & Programs serves as the university's official coordinating office to assist faculty and staff in locating funding support for research, instruction, public service, and other special projects.
Sponsored Research & Programs provides pre-award grant and contract services to assist investigators and project directors in submitting proposals to external funding agencies.
The purpose of the Office of Sponsored Research and Programs is to ensure compliance with Federal and state laws and UNC policies; to clarify proposal submission procedures and processing of awards for external sponsored program funds and to ensure a uniform administrative process among the constituent UNC institutions.
RAMSeS: Please log on to submit your proposal for approval.
Please see the attached handbook for instructions.
Access Funding Opportunities: SPIN Plus site to connect researchers one to another and to find funding opportunities
To establish a SPIN Plus GENIUS University Profile follow these steps:
* Go to www.infoedglobal.com
* Click on the GENIUS link along the top of the page
* Choose Create New Profile
* Select your institution
* Fill out the New Profile Registration Page - select the department listed
* Click Submit
* You will now be at a page called the Profile Summary Page - do not fill anything out on this page. Scroll to the bottom and click Log Out
* Your Administrator will now receive an e-mail and they will need to validate your profile. Once validated you will then be able to sign into SPIN for added functionality and remote access
Sponsored Research and Programs
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Road
Fayetteville, NC 28301
School of Business and Economics Building
Phone: (910) 672-1570/1644
Fax: (910) 672-2110
Office Hours: M-F, 8:00-5:00