The Office of Sponsored Research and Programs (OSRP)
OSRP provides a variety of services to FSU in order to increase the number of submitted and awarded proposals, and to meet the needs of our customers.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying funding opportunities and developing structures for targeting these opportunities
- Developing the framework for proposals and their submission
- Supporting Internal Review Board (IRB) administration
- Advising on compliance, export control, technology transfer and insertion
- Aiding in educational program, policy and procedure development
These services promote research, innovations, scholarships, and creativity through external funding.
RAMSeS submission will be required if you are submitting a proposal, preliminary proposal, letter of intent, white paper, etc. to request funding that has a dollar amount or requires University approval.
If there is no dollar amount or no University approvals required then it will not be required to be put into RAMSeS but we ask that it be submitted to OSRP for our records.
Sessions are open to faculty, staff and students. Advance registration is requested to ensure appropriate accommodations are made for each participant. For assistance, contact Dwane Hodges at 672-1645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help the faculty and staff locate external funding for research programmatic endeavors.
We can assist with the facilitation and or development for proposal ideas and formation of grant writing teams.
We offer a location for proposal development and submission assistance. Currently located in the College of Business and Economics, Room 338.