Time Change: FSU Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Date: December 12, 2019
A board meeting of the Fayetteville State University (FSU) Board of Trustees will convene Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. in the Multi-Purpose Room 242, located in the Rudolph Jones Student Center. Meetings of the Board and its committees are open to the public.
Committee meetings of the Board have also been scheduled in the Multi-Purpose Room 242, located in the Rudolph Jones Student Center as follows:
- Audit Committee Meeting at 8:00 a.m.
- Academic Affairs and Personnel Committee Meeting at 8:15 a.m.
- Business and Finance Committee Meeting at 9:15 a.m.
- Institutional Advancement Committee Meeting at 10:15 a.m.
- Special Presentation by President William Roper at 11:00 a.m.
- FSU Endowment Fund Board of Trustees Meeting at 2:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact the Office of Public Relations at (910) 672-1474, or via e-mail at email@example.com.