Colleges, Schools & Departments
The Broadwell College of Business and Economics provides quality business programs to prepare students for careers in a changing global environment. Through excellence in teaching, supported by intellectual contributions and professional engagement, we advance the intellectual and career development of our diverse student population.
- Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Administration, and Information Systems
- Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Fire & Emergency Services Administration
- MBA Program
The College of Education prepares knowledgeable, reflective, and caring professionals in the fields of education, research, and service. The COE proudly prepares transformational educators and leaders through licensure only options and degrees at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Educational Leadership and School Administration
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle Grades, Reading, and Special Education
- Health, Physical, and Secondary Education
The mission of the College of Health, Science, and Technology is to provide educational programs and services that promote and support excellence in teaching and innovative scholarship in health, life, and natural sciences.
- Biological and Forensic Sciences
- Chemistry, Physics, and Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- School of Nursing
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences mission is to provide quality graduate and undergraduate academic programs in the arts, humanities, social and natural sciences, which are both attractive and assessable to a diverse student body, which includes adult learners, military-affiliated students, and international students, as well as the more traditional first-time freshmen.
- Communication, Languages, and Cultures
- Criminal Justice
- English: Literature, Teaching, Pre-Law, and Creative & Professional Writing
- Intelligence Studies, Geospatial Sciences, Political Sciences, & History
- Performing and Fine Arts
- School of Social Work
All students are part of the University College until they are admitted to a major degree program in the other Colleges. The University College provides assistance to students from the time they enter the university until they complete the University College Core Curriculum and fulfill all requirements for unconditional acceptance into a major degree program. The University College seeks to provide an academic environment that will enable and motivate students of varied background to achieve academic success.
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- College Access & Success Programs
- Freshman Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Center
- Special Programs
- LEAP Scholar Program
The Center for Defense and Homeland Security is designed to develop the next generation of national security professionals in the fields of Cybersecurity and National Security.
We currently offer non-degree and not-for-credit certification courses in IT and Cybersecurity that prepare our students to enter the professional workforce.
The Office for Adult Learners is a campus resource dedicated to supporting students 24 years old and over in their pursuit of a degree. Understanding the processes, practices and policies at the university isn't simple. We are here to support your success.