Fayetteville State University combines small class sizes, renowned professors, an active campus life, and a diverse, vibrant student body to give you the dynamic undergraduate experience that will be the basis for the rest of your life.
What kind of applicant are you?
If you have not taken any college classes since graduating from high school, you will apply as a freshman.
If you will graduate from a Cooperative Innovative High School or Early College High School in North Carolina and simultaneously earn an associate degree, you will have the choice to apply as either a first-year student or a transfer student.
Please review the differences carefully before applying.
With the exception of courses taken the summer after graduating high school, if you have enrolled in a college since graduating from high school, you are considered a transfer student.
FSU offers 12 undergraduate online degree completion programs. If you have completed the University College Core Curriculum or are dual-enrolled with a partnering community college, you may apply to complete your upper-division (junior and senior level courses) online through an ODC program.
Please note that admission to the university does not guarantee admission to an ODC program.
25% of our students are active military, veterans, reserved, or military families. Find out how to join this vibrant group on campus.
If you have previously attended FSU but have not been enrolled for either a fall or spring semester, you are considered a readmit student.
Please note, if you have graduated from FSU and wish to take additional classes as an undergraduate, you will need to submit a new application as either a second degree seeking or professional development student. You are not considered a readmit student.
If you do not hold United States citizenship or resident alien status, you are considered an international student.
A few things about our application:
- FSU's Undergraduate Application for Admission is available online through CFNC or through your BroncoVille account.
- You will be able to pay the non-refundable $50 application fee at the end of the application.
- If you graduated from a high school in North Carolina, you will also be able to use CFNC to submit your official high school transcript.
- We encourage you to submit your transcripts electronically. Check with your school to see which service they use for electronic transcripts. You can have your official transcripts sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BroncoVille is your online admission portal, which will take you from submitting your application through enrollment.
You can use your BroncoVille account to:
- Keep up with everything that is happening at FSU before you've even applied.
- Schedule a campus tour.
- Apply to FSU.
- Check your application status and even view your admission decision.
- Keep track of your enrollment steps after admission.