Faculty & Staff
Marketing has reimagined this page to provide more effective links to resources. If you discover a resource that should be on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Used Resources
Forms for All
Faculty Award Forms
Faculty Evaluation Forms
Faculty General Forms
Faculty Personnel Action Forms
Faculty Post-Tenure Review Forms
Faculty Post-Tenure Review Policy Appendix Forms
Forms for Academic Proposals
Forms and links for proposals to the UNC System Office include:
• Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) – Useful to locate the six-digit CIP code used by the U.S. Department of Education to identify academic programs. The codes are used on academic degree proposals to specify the desired program.
• Financial Worksheet – used to show the projected costs and revenues of a proposed degree program
• Request for Preliminary Authorization Addendum – This document should be completed by any institution that has previously had the Letter of Intent approved but has not yet submitted the Request to Establish. (Most proposals will no longer need this form.)
• Request for Preliminary Authorization – Replaces the Letter of Intent. Used to request authorization to plan a new academic degree program.
• Request to Establish Addendum – This document should be completed by any institution that has previously had the Letter of Intent approved AND has already submitted the Request to Establish. (Most proposals will no longer need this form.)
• Request to Establish – Following the approval of the Request for Preliminary Authorization, to request approval of a new degree program
• Request to Deliver – Used to change or add a mode of delivery for instruction
• Request to Discontinue – Used to close a degree program