As an international student, you will join FSU's diverse, global campus community. Our Office of International Education will support you during your application process and throughout your time as a student. Once you're a Bronco, our International Students Association can also help you become acclimated to campus and find your place in the Bronco family.
How to Apply
You are considered an international applicant if you do not hold United States citizenship or resident alien status. You will need to submit the following as part of your undergraduate application for admission:
- A completed application for admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts by SpanTran.*
- Proof of Language Proficiency established by presenting one of the below scores (scores should not be more than 2 years old):
- Official SAT I reading score of 450 or higher
- Official TOEFL Scores
- Internet based: 61
- Paper Test: 500
- Official IELTA Score: 6
- A Certificate of Finances form.
*SpanTran has created a custom application for Fayetteville State University students to help them get the right kind of foreign transcript evaluation at a discounted rate. You can access their application here.
All documents must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the semester of proposed study at Fayetteville State University.