As an international student, you will join FSU's diverse, global campus community. Our Office of International Education will support you during your application process and throughout your time as a student. Once you're a Bronco, our International Students Association can also help you become acclimated to campus and find your place in the Bronco family.
How to Apply
You are considered an international applicant if you do not hold United States citizenship or resident alien status. You will need to submit the following as part of your undergraduate application for admission:
- A completed application for admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts.*
- Proof of Language Proficiency established by presenting one of the below scores (scores should not be more than 2 years old):
- Official SAT I reading score of 450 or higher
- Official TOEFL Scores
- Internet based 61
- Paper Test 500
- Official IELTA Score 6
- A Certificate of Finances form.
*We prefer evaluations completed by World Education Services. While other evaluation services are also acceptable, please contact us with the name of the service before submitting your transcripts for evaluation. Please know that there is a fee required for the course-by-course evaluation, which you will be required to pay to the service provider you select.
All documents must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the semester of proposed study at Fayetteville State University.