Looking for Canvas Login? Webmail, Campus Directory and More?The resources you need are in FSU Engage!
Your user name is your Email address, without @broncos.uncfsu.edu.
Your password is your Email password.
Want to see how FSU Engage works? Take a look at this video.
Alumni, click here for access. You'll go to the Alumni and Friends page and the Banner and Email icons are available in the middle of the page.
National Survey of Student Engagement
On February 17th, Fayetteville State University (FSU) began its annual participation in the National Survey for Student Engagement (NSSE). All currently enrolled first-year and senior students are eligible to take the NSSE. The NSSE asks all first-year and senior students about a wide range of educationally purposeful activities. NSSE annually collects information about student participation in activities and programs that promote their learning and personal development. Our results will provide an estimate of how our undergraduates spend their time and what they gain from attending Fayetteville State University. FSU will use the data to identify aspects of the undergraduate experience that can be improved through changes in policy and practice.
NSSE has been in operation since 2000 and has been used at more than 1,500 colleges and universities in the US and Canada. More than 90% of participating institutions administer the survey on a periodic basis. FSU has been participating in the NSSE annually since 2007.
The link to the survey works until June 1st. NSSE recruitment e-mail messages are sent on the following schedule to all currently enrolled FSU first-year and senior students:
• Invitation: Monday, February 17 - "Please help Fayetteville State by completing NSSE"
• Reminder 1: Wednesday, February 26 - "Please take the time to help Fayetteville State"
• Reminder 2: Monday, March 16 - "Please help Fayetteville State by completing NSSE"
• Reminder 3: Tuesday, March 24 - "Can you please help Fayetteville State?"
• Final Reminder: Monday, March 30 - "[Name], please help Fayetteville State by completing NSSE"