Counseling services, provided by licensed clinical mental health counselors, can assist students in making satisfying decisions and resolving problems concerning personal feelings, relationships, life choices and success in school. A confidential welcoming atmosphere is created where personal, social, and academic concerns may be discussed. Counseling services are available to currently enrolled students.
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Couples Counseling*
- Transformative outreach experiences to include:
- small groups
- Mental Health/ Substance Use Screening Days
Innovative Counseling Feature
Bronco Whole Mind Spa - Relaxation Room
- The relaxation room, was created to provide students with opportunities to decompress while learning self-strategies for relaxing.
- The relaxation room assists students with shifting their focus back to the here and now while engaging their senses.
- The relaxation room is a supplemental resource offered to all currently enrolled students. It is not an alternative to face-to-face counseling services.