Career Services at Fayetteville State University is committed to educating and preparing our diverse student and alumni population for graduate/professional schools and the world of work by offering career development programs and services. Through collaborative partnerships, best practices, research, technology, and the provision of professional support that leads to student success, our goal is for FSU students and alumni to become talented professionals in pursuit of their desired career paths while being exemplary contributors to society at large.
TO: FSU Students & Alumni
See the "NC Department of Public Safety Monthly Recruitment Flyer for November 2020" that includes online and onsite information and fairs.
- Careers with NCDPS Virtual Online Sessions: Nov. 5, 10, 17, 19
- Drive thru Veterans & Transitioning Soldiers Members Resource Fair, Fayetteville: Nov 24
- ...and more
Join Our Next Virtual Job Fair Participants can register on Eventbrite
Click to view NCDPS Career Opportunities!
U.S. Federal Job Event for HBCUs: "Linkage Recruitment Fair"
Event Date: November 19, 2020 Event Time: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (EST) Please click here to register (no later than 11/18/2020)
- Find out about current job opportunities, internships and mentoring programs from some of the leading companies in Banking, Legal, and Research & Consulting Industries
- Connect with Four (4) federal contractors (companies) that have current job opportunities and internships available
- Ask questions during the event
- Space capacity is limited.
- Register ASAP using the Eventbrite link below at:
- Please click here to register
SAP Hosting First Virtual Career Open House
Event Date: November 19, 2020Registration: This event is free and open to all majors. Space is limited, so register here now!
- Looking for career opportunities in the tech industry?
- Searching for a purpose-driven, future-focused, and collaborative company with a strong commitment to ethics and career development?
- Learn all about SAP's culture, about our open positions, how to rock your LinkedIn profile and interviewing tips to get you hired.
- Hear from some very special speakers like Claudia Romo Edelman, Ruth Whippman and Baratunde Thurston as they speak about topics like why representation and authenticity matter, how our norms are changing and how to be a global citizen.