Employee Assistance Program
This Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers services for personal issues, planning for life events or simply managing day-to-day tasks that may affect your work life, health and family. ComPsych Guideance Resources provides confidential services at no cost to you as a FSU employee and your immediate family.
Benefits of Using EAP
- It costs employees nothing
- It's easy to access
- It's confidential
- It's available to employees and their families
- It provides practical solutions and referrals
Services Provided by ComPsych
- Confidential Counseling - Highly trained Master's and Doctoral level Clinicians who will listen to your concerns and refer you for in-person one-on-one counseling.
- Financial Information and Resources - Phone consultation with a Certified Public Accountant and Financial Planners.
- Legal Support and Resources - Consultation with an attorney. Refers to local attorneys for a free 30-minute session and 25% reduction in legal fees.
- Work-Life Solutions - The specialist will do the research for you and recommend qualified referrals to meet your needs in Child/Elder care, Relocation, College planning, Pet care.
- GuidanceResources Online - One stop for expert information on a variety of services. Tutorials, streaming videos and self-assessments are available.
Kristy N. Presock
Employee Relations Manager
Barber Building, Lower Level
In Case of Emergency
Please call 911 in case of an emergency. If you are not sure what to do in a non-medical emergency or need assistance, call ComPsych at (866) 465.8933. This number is exclusive for FSU.
The Management Referral provides supervisors and managers a mechanism for addressing unsatisfactory job performance or unacceptable personal conduct. Such referrals may be mandatory. Before a management referral and/or a fitness-for-duty/risk evaluation, management must first consult the Office of Human Resources.