Employee Assistance Program
This Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers services for personal issues, planning for life events or simply managing day-to-day tasks that may affect your work life, health and family. ComPsych Guideance Resources provides confidential services at no cost to you as a FSU employee and your immediate family.
Benefits of Using EAP
- It costs employees nothing
- It's easy to access
- It's confidential
- It's available to employees and their families
- It provides practical solutions and referrals
Services Provided by ComPsych
- Confidential Counseling - Highly trained Master's and Doctoral level Clinicians who will listen to your concerns and refer you for in-person one-on-one counseling.
- Financial Information and Resources - Phone consultation with a Certified Public Accountant and Financial Planners.
- Legal Support and Resources - Consultation with an attorney. Refers to local attorneys for a free 30-minute session and 25% reduction in legal fees.
- Work-Life Solutions - The specialist will do the research for you and recommend qualified referrals to meet your needs in Child/Elder care, Relocation, College planning, Pet care.
- GuidanceResources Online - One stop for expert information on a variety of services. Tutorials, streaming videos and self-assessments are available.
Kimberly Weston Moore
HR Consultant- Employee Relations Manager
Barber Building, Lower Level
In Case of Emergency
Please call 911 in case of an emergency. If you are not sure what to do in a non-medical emergency or need assistance, call ComPsych at (866) 465.8933. This number is exclusive for FSU.
The Management Referral provides supervisors and managers a mechanism for addressing unsatisfactory job performance or unacceptable personal conduct. Such referrals may be mandatory. Before a management referral and/or a fitness-for-duty/risk evaluation, management must first consult the Office of Human Resources.