Office of Development
Ways to Give
- Mail: Send a contribution via mail to our office address using a giving envelope.
- Online: Make a safe and secure gift using your debit or credit card for a designation of your choice.
- In-Person: Drop off your gift at our office, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Text: Text the codeword FSU to 41444 to give on your mobile device using your credit or debit card.
- Phone: Call our Gift Processor, Michelle Hocker at (910) 672-1311 for assistance with a gift over the phone.
- Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, even upon retirement.
- Payroll Deduction: Faculty and staff who wish to support FSU can opt for payroll deduction.
A gift to the Annual Fund supports our students, faculty, and programs in the most direct way to make a positive impact on the educational experience and immediate needs. For more information on making a contribution to the Annual Fund, please contact Ms. Jasmin Sessoms, Assistant Director of Development via email at email@example.com or by phone 910-672-1681.
Contributions made to the University of $25,000 or more are considered Major Gifts. Endowments allow the University to accure interests on the principal fund that can be used towards scholarships, professorships, or other campaign priorities. For more information on how to establish an endowment or if you would like to consider making a Major Gift, please call (910) 672-2348 or email Advancement@uncfsu.edu.
We can help you and your financial advisor(s) develop a gift plan that meets your financial and philanthropic goals to support FSU. A properly planned gift may help you reduce or eliminate capital gains and gift and estate taxes. You may realize immediate tax savings as well. Real estate, tangible property, and securities can be turned into gifts with immediate tax benefits. If you are interested in exploring your options about planned giving, please call (910) 672-2348 or email Advancement@uncfsu.edu.
As FSU continues to evolve into a national and global educational resource, greater emphasis will be placed on building relationships with key corporate and foundation contacts. If you are an alum or friend of FSU, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might partner with your organization through specific projects and other initiatives. For more information, please call (910) 672-2348 or email Advancement@uncfsu.edu.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below.
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to Fayetteville State University may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.