The DoD Mentor-Protégé Program created by Public Law 101-510 provides incentives for DoD prime contractors to assist small, disadvantaged businesses, enabling them to successfully compete for government contracts and subcontracts. The program enhances small businesses' technical capabilities and business acumen.
FSU provides a wealth of information technology services and solutions, computer & communications systems knowledge, network software and testing expertise, and various technical training to satisfy a protégé firm's technical requirements.
The Mentor-Protégé Program is a WIN-WIN opportunity.
It provides incentives for mentors and Development opportunities for protégés.
Developmental Assistance at FSU
FSU and its team members can provide courses to the small business protégés. Along with our partners, we can provide certified on-line training anytime and anywhere, onsite training, and video teleconferencing (VTC) for all courses.
We will tailor the courses to the specific needs of the protégé. Presently FSU can provide:
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Project Management Professional
- Six Sigma and Lean
- Executive Leadership Training
FSU CAN HELP YOU FIND A COUNTERPART AND COORDINATE WITH YOUR PROGRAM MANAGER. WE HAVE ON-STAFF GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING EXPERTS WHO CAN ASSIST YOU IN SETTING UP YOUR PROGRAM
Contact your agency's Mentor-Protégé Program Manager, the Program Manager for your contract or your agency’s SADBU. See also DFARS 252.232.7005
- Introduction to Small Business Management
- Motivation and Work Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Survey of Accounting
- Survey of Managerial & Cost Accounting
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Career and Life Assessment
- Organization Communications
- Principles of Management
- Group and Organization Dynamics
- Marketing for Managers
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Managers
- Social Issues in Business
- Audit & Verification
- Systems Engineering & Analyses
- Statistical & Data Analyses
- Computer H/W & S/W Installation & Training
- LAN/WAN Design
- Cyber Security
- ISO 9000 Certification Support
- Procedural Documentation
- Business & Marketing Plan Formulation
- Export control and ITAR
- STTR/SBIR Proposal Writing
- Cognition, LLC
- RLM Communications, Inc.
- Department of Defense
- Prodigy Capital Consulting Group
- NSK Security Management Solutions
- United States Coast Guard Atlantic Area
- Department of Homeland Security
- Urban Preparedness, Inc.
- Newport News Public Schools
- Lockheed Martin
- United States Army
- E J White & Associates
- HQ United States Army Garrison, Fort Bragg
- HBCU/MI Project Office
- Fort Bragg Regional Alliance
- Air Force Association
- K2 Solutions, Inc.
- IONICS MSNC
- University of North Carolina General Administration
- K3 Enterprises
- JB Brown Associates
- Tec-Masters, Inc.
- United States Air Force
- G2 Pentagon
- Best Tech and Associates, LLC
- CARM Microsystems Corporation
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- DRS Technical Services, Inc.
- Cumberland County Board of Education