Training & Development
The Training and Development Department creates, promotes and fosters individual and organizational effectiveness by developing and offering an array of innovative and diverse programs in support of the organization's commitment to employee development, partnerships, and organizational enrichment.
We accomplish our mission by focusing on the following goals:
1. Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment.
2. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
3. Create, promote and foster an organizational environment that values development, diversity and growth opportunities for all employees.
4. Provide individuals and the organization with the tools to respond effectively to customer needs as well as current and future demands for service.
5. Provide ongoing leadership and support to the organization's succession efforts.6. Promote, support and leverage technology resources and tools to improve and enhance workflow efficiency and improve customer service.
What We Offer
Human Resources offers a wide variety of trainings to those employed by Fayetteville State University. If you are interested in participating in one of the trainings on the list, please contact the Human Resources Training Coordinator, Roni D. Stearns at email@example.com or 910-672-1144 for further information.