Training & Professional Development
The Training and Development Department creates, promotes, and fosters individual and organizational effectiveness by developing and offering an array of innovative and diverse programs in support of the organization's commitment to employee development, partnerships, and organizational enrichment.
We accomplish our mission by focusing on the following goals:
1. Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment.
2. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
3. Create, promote and foster an organizational environment that values development, diversity and growth opportunities for all employees.
4. Provide individuals and the organization with the tools to respond effectively to customer needs as well as current and future demands for service.
5. Provide ongoing leadership and support to the organization's succession efforts.
6. Promote, support and leverage technology resources and tools to improve and enhance workflow efficiency and improve customer service.
What We Offer
Human Resources offers a wide variety of professional development, supervisory, and compliance trainings to those employed by Fayetteville State University. If you are interested in participating in one of the trainings on the list, please contact the Human Resources Training Coordinator, Roni D. Stearns at email@example.com or 910-672-1144 for further information.
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to announce the launch of Cornerstone, our new online talent management system, which will provide employee learning and professional development and performance management services. This suite of modules will enable you to get to the right information, at the right time, as you grow in your career at FSU.
The Learning module is the first to be available; in the coming months, performance management will also launch.
The following tools and resources were created to help familiarize you with Cornerstone - its benefits, ease of use, and how it can be accessed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you will find Cornerstone a valuable resource to support your career and professional development.