Click here for the Prequalification Form for First-Tier Subcontractors under CM at Risk
Bryant Hall and Vance Hall Building
Asbestos Abatement, Demolition and Site Restoration Project
Fayetteville State University is seeking proposals from qualified Engineering/Architectural consultants to provide design services for the demolition of Bryant Hall and Vance Hall on the FSU campus. Services shall include Building Assessment, Abatement, Demolition and Site Restoration. Both Bryant and Vance Halls were constructed in 1966. Both buildings are 3 - stories. Bryant Hall is approximately 40,529 gross square feet and Vance Hall is approximately 56,151 gross square feet for a total approximate square footage of 96,686 gross square feet. Both structures are primarily brick exterior and CMU interior. A copy of the original building Plans will be provided to the selected design team.
The University intends to shortlist firms by April 2, 2021 and host interviews the week of April 12, 2021.
Critical Factors In order to offer architectural or engineering services in response to this solicitation, the proposer must be licensed in the State of North Carolina Proposals should address the following:
• Experience and expertise in the project type being evaluated • Past performance on similar projects
• Current workload and State projects awarded
• Historically Underutilized Business Representation in proposed consultant team
• Proposed approach for project including design team and consultants
• Recent experience with project costs and schedules
• Proximity and familiarity with the area where project is located
• Record of successfully completed projects
• Other factors that may be appropriate for project
Submit Letters of Interest, Current SF-330 and any other material for consideration to: Fayetteville State University Attention: Harold Miller Facilities Management Building 1200 Murchison Road, Fayetteville, NC 28301 Phone: (910) 672-1952 Please include at least THREE hard copies of submission (no page limit), and at least one electronic version on CD, DVD or USB drive. Click here for more information