Office of Development
Ways to Give
- Online: Make a safe and secure gift using your debit or credit card for a designation of your choice.
- Text: Text the codeword FSU to 41444 to give on your mobile device using your credit or debit card.
- Phone: Call our Gift Processor, Michelle Hocker, MBA at (910) 672-1311 for assistance with making a gift.
- Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, even upon retirement.
- Payroll Deduction: Faculty and staff who wish to support FSU can opt for payroll deduction. Complete the payroll deduction form:
A gift to the Annual Fund supports our students, faculty, and programs in the most direct way to make a positive impact on the educational experience and immediate needs.
For more information on making a contribution to the Annual Fund, please contact University Advancement at (910) 672-1311 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions made to the University with a commitment of $25,000 (payable over 5 years) may be used to create a permanent fund. Endowments allow the University to accrue interests on the principal fund that can be used towards scholarships, professorships, or other campaign priorities.
For more information on how to establish an endowment or other ways to give, please call Chris Davis (910) 672-1683 or email email@example.com.
We can help you and your financial advisor(s) develop a gift plan that meets your financial and philanthropic goals to support FSU. A properly planned gift may help you reduce or eliminate capital gains and gift and estate taxes. You may realize immediate tax savings as well. Real estate and tangible property can be turned into gifts with immediate tax benefits.
For more information, please visit the planned giving page.
If you are interested in exploring your options about planned giving, please contact
Associate Vice Chancellor for Development
As FSU continues to evolve into a national and global educational resource, greater emphasis will be placed on building relationships with key corporate and foundation contacts. If you are an alumnae or friend of FSU, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we might partner with your organization through specific projects and other initiatives.
Please visit the Corporate and Foundation Relations page for more information.