Fayetteville State University is proud to assist its deserving current and future students with tuition and fees through scholarships supported by our donors.
Types of Scholarships
- $25,000 - designated from accrued interests as funds are available.
- Amount varies, awareded directly to eligible students each academic year.
- Funded by Alumni Classes or Chapters of the National Alumni Association.
- Limited to active and deserving athletes.
How to get involved
- To establish a general scholarship or endowment, please contact Mr. Clanton D. Johnson, Director of Advancement Services, via email email@example.com or by phone (910) 672-2422.
- To support an existing scholarship or endowment, please specify your designation with your contribution. Any donor is welcome support any existing scholarship or endowment.
Applying for Scholarships
To apply for a scholarship, please use the online application. By completing this form, the Office of Financial Aid will consider all the scholarships listed below. Keep in mind, the Office of Financial Aid will follow up with you once you have submitted your application if you qualify to receive any funding. (You only have to fill out the one application to be considered for all scholarships.)
In order to be considered for any FSU Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Complete a free FASFA Application at www.fafsa.ed.gov for the fiscal year (July through June).
- Be a currently enrolled degree seeking student at Fayetteville State University OR applied and accepted for admission.
- Demonstrate potential for making positive contributions to the FSU community.
- Have a minimum GPA as indicated below:
- New Students admitted to FSU - 3.0 GPA
- Continuing Undergraduate Students - 3.0 GPA
- Continuing Graduate Students - 3.5 GPA
- Submit a completed online application and two letters of recommendation.