Construction Resource Office
In collaboration with the North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development, the Construction Resource Office at Fayetteville State University offer services and support to help small, minority, veteran, and women-owned businesses identify and compete for construction-related projects.
Services We Provide
Construction Plan Rooms
- Research, view and print project drawings to scale
- Review and copy construction plans for current projects
- Access to virtual plans room
- Software to prepare your bid
- Online bidding opportunities
- Online database of bid opportunities for current and upcoming projects
Certification and Pre-Qualification
- Certification and pre-qualification assistance
- Bonding and DBE Certifications to help you compete in N.C.
Training and Workshops
- Instructions on industry-specific topics
- Business Management and Operations
Many of these services are available at no cost or at low or discounted rates!