Lecturer of Health and Physical Education, Sport Management
Mr. Morris L. Bowden earned a B.S. in Physical Education - Sport Management from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University and a M.S. in Physical Education - Athletics Administration from North Carolina Central University.
"Student Engagement and the Pandemic: Overcoming the Digital Divide and Student Hardship in Historically
Black College and University Sport Management Classrooms"
Bowden, M. L. (Presenter & Author), Perry, J. (Presenter & Author), Race & Equity, "Student Engagement and the Pandemic: Overcoming the Digital Divide and Student Hardship in Historically Black College and University Sport Management Classrooms," Commission on Sport Management Accreditation, Houston Texas. (February 11, 2021).
Bullard, D. L., Bowden, M. L., Bronco Wellness, "Workout for the Workplace," College Education. (April 25, 2019).
Bowden, M. L., Spring 2019 Excellence in Teaching Conference, "How to Track Your PhysicalActivity on The Job," Fayetteville State University/College of Education, Fayetteville State University. (March 23, 2019).
Bowden, M. L., Faculty Innovation in Teaching and Learning Grant, "FITL Proposal Evaluation," Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville State University. (February 11, 2019).
- Chair Board of Directors, Commission on Sport Management Accreditation. (February 3, 2022 - Present).
- North Carolina Alliance for Athletics, Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Dance, and Sport Management. (February 9, 2018 - Present).
- Association of College Unions International. (March 13, 2013 - Present).
- North Carolina Recreation and Park Association. (August 2011 - Present).
- National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA). (August 2010 - Present).
- NC SHAPE. (2019 - Present).
HEED 112: Health and Wellness
HEED 113:Health,Fitness & Wellness
PEDU 101: Swimming (Coed)
PEDU 107: Weight Training
PEDU 140: Conditioning Exercise
PEDU 350: Functional Anatomy
PEDU 361: Sport Officiating
PEDU 450: Physiology of Exer and Kinesio
PEDU 452: The Intramural Sports Prgm
PEDU 472: Sports in Contempo Amer Scty
SPTM 210: Ethics & Moral Reasoning in Sp
SPTM 211: Intro. to Sport Management
SPTM 301: Sport Governance and Policy
SPTM 330: Sport Facility & Event Mgmt.
SPTM 331: Economics and Finance of Sport
SPTM 340: Sport Marketing & Comm.
SPTM 421: Mgmt & Leadership in Sport.Org
SPTM 450: Legal Aspect of Sport
SPTM 490: Sport Mgmt Internshp & Seminar