College of Education
Preparing knowledgeable, reflective and caring school executives and teachers.
Facilitators of Learning
The commitment of the College is to prepare facilitators of learning and other school personnel who
- demonstrate caring dispositions
- practice ethical responsibility
- are knowledgeable and reflective
- use research to expand their knowledge base and make evidence based decisions
- communicate effectively, and proficiently with all students, parents, peers, and administrators
- respect all types of diversity and practice responsive pedagogy
- incorporate technologies appropriately to enhance instruction, learning, research, and data management
- identify the characteristics of diverse families and communities and use that knowledge to help students learn, achieve, and succeed in life.