TRIO Student Support Services STEM & Health Sciences
We provide a support system that serves as a pathway to graduation for FSU students majoring in science, technology, engineering, math, and health science. Our program helps you to recognize and develop your academic skills and career pathway to success. The services create opportunities for academic development, assist students with basic college requirements, and motivate students toward the successful completion of their postsecondary education.
Why Join TRIO Student Support Services STEM & Health Sciences?
TRIO Student Support Services STEM & Health Sciences understands that a little progress each day adds up to BIG RESULTS! While participating in TRIO Student Support Services STEM & Health Sciences you will receive academic support and support with graduation from college.
As a member of the TRIO Student Support Services STEM & Health Sciences family, you have the opportunity to receive individualized support and encouragement through academic advising, college life coaching, graduation planning, financial aid assistance, and cultural enrichment activities. In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in career counseling, job readiness opportunities, internship experiences, and graduate school tours.
Remember, anything is possible when you surround yourself around people who care, WE CARE!
- One-on-One Support and Encouragement
- Course Selection and Academic Advising
- STEM Workshops and Activities
- College Life Coaching
- Graduation Planning & Coaching
- One-on-One and Group Tutoring
- Career and Financial Advising
- FAFSA, Financial Aid, and Scholarship Search Assistance
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Graduate School Tours and On-Campus Visits
- Mentoring and Leadership Opportunities
- Achievement Awards and Celebrations
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be accepted for enrollment or currently enrolled at FSU
- Student with modest income and/or first-generation college student
- Majoring in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) or Health Science
The Fayetteville State University TRIO Student Support Services STEM & Health Sciences Program is funded from 2020-2026 entirely by the U.S. Department of Education in the amount of $261,888 annually.