General Business (B.S.)
If you enjoy the professionalism and high-powered nature of the business, then you are likely to be considering a business degree as a stepping stone.
Why Choose General Business?
A B.S. in Business Administration with Concentration in General Business offers you a quality education and flexibility in choosing subjects towards your business major with a concentration in General Business. Based on your career plans, you may choose a selection from following classes:
- Business ethics
- Strategic planning
- Business communication
- Principles of Accounting I and II
Find more information, including course description, on Business Administration with Concentration in General Business
Find more information, including course description, on Minor in General Business Administration for Non-business Major
What Will You Learn?
As a student working towards graduating with a major in General Business you will take required and elective courses that will help you to learn following business techniques:
- Basic marketing techniques
- Analyze a business's strengths and weaknesses
- Negotiating business contracts and terms
- Fundamental accounting concepts
- Management and Entrepreneurship concepts
What Will You Do?
After receiving your degree you will be prepared to pursue a variety of positions in fields like sales and marketing, financial services, management, and more.
With a major in Business Administration with Concentration in General Business, you may work as:
- Personal Financial Adviser
- Administrative Management
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Marketing Assitant and Specialist
- Financial Officer
- Commercial Loan Officer