FSU is committed to offering you an affordable, flexible experience as you pursue an MBA degree or graduate certificate. To that end, we have provided two primary ways for you to access your courses
Online learning, always available wherever you are
93% of our students attend online. The educational experience is so much more than logging into a website, however. MBA@FayState and graduate certificates have been designed to create a rewarding, professional experience no matter where you are or how you choose to access course content. We achieve this via dedicated faculty & staff and a suite of state-of-the-art technology that allows us to offer you:
- Real-time video conferencing. 20% of our online students attend the class in real-time from remote locations around the world.
- Video recordings on a private YouTube channel. Watch and review anytime, anywhere.
- Complete learning management system via Canvas. Access all course content, assignments, submissions, and grades in one place.
- Responsive faculty and staff. We are always ready to help with your class, program, and general experience needs.
- #1 ranked online MBA program. We have consistently ranked #1 both in NC and nationally as an affordable, best-value MBA program.
The map below offers a snapshot of where our student learners are located just in the state of North Carolina. As you can see, you can access our top-notch MBA program from anywhere!
Simply put, you can go to scheduled classes for your MBA, even if you are not able to attend them in Fayetteville, and you'll get exactly the same professors and classroom experiences as you would if you were on our main campus. Each location is equipped with classrooms with live, interactive video feeds that allow you to learn with other students in your location at scheduled class times and interact, in real time, with students and professors on our Main Campus. Ask your classmates questions, get clarification from your professors, interject your comments about what's being discussed. You'll be in the classroom. You just don't have to drive to Fayetteville.
Campus locations across NC
The Graduate Studies at FSU offers two main facilities:
- Main Campus in Fayetteville, NC (just 10 minutes from Fort Bragg)
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (SJAFB) in Goldsboro, NC
Main Campus: The Fayetteville State University main campus is located in downtown Fayetteville, NC. All on-campus classes are in the relatively new, technologically sophisticated College of Business and Economics. Classrooms and auditoriums are equipped with state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities, we have a working practice trading floor, complete with livestock tickers and convenient parking is available for commuters. Seymour Johnson Air Force Base: On base in Goldsboro, students from in the military or civilians are welcome. FSU classes are located in the Educational Center, 2nd Floor where they are recorded live for students to attend in real-time online.