Catch up, get ahead, and improve your GPA with Summer School.
If you are intent on finishing your degree in four years, then Summer School at Fayetteville State University is for you! It is a great opportunity to catch up, get ahead, improve your GPA, or focus on difficult courses that will lighten your regular course load.
High Quality • Affordable • Convenient
Option 1: You do not have a bachelor’s degree and do not want to complete a degree at FSU. You will be a Special Visiting student with a limit of 30 credit hours. Apply here.
Option 2: You have a bachelor’s degree and want to take 12 credit hours or less at FSU. Your status will be Professional Development. Apply here.
Option 3: You have a bachelor’s degree and want to take more than 12 credit hours at FSU. 2nd degree seeking status is for you. Apply here.
Students using tuition assistance or GI Benefits should contact 910-672-2965.
- NC Residency Determination Service (RDS) - to ensure you are billed at the in-state tuition rate.
- Banner Login - to register for classes, view your schedule or bill, etc. You will use the nine digit Banner number given upon Admission as your User ID and the initial password, which will be your six digit birthday - MMDDYY. Change this password after your initial login!
- Bills must be paid by 10 a.m. on the third day of class. Make a payment to the Cashier on the 2nd floor of the Lilly Building or online by credit card.
- Campus maps will help you find your way around FSU.
- Part of your bill includes the textbook fee. You can obtain your assigned textbooks at the FSU Bookstore, (910) 672-1322, located at 1073 Murchison Road in Bronco Square. Online students should email the bookstore to arrange to have your books mailed to you by writing email@example.com. Include your 1) Name 2) Banner Number 3) Term Needed 4) Complete Mailing Address and 5) Phone Number.
- Parking permits require that vehicles be registered first, then obtain the permit from the Police and Public Safety Office in Mitchell Hall.
- Accessing FSU email and Canvas, our learning management system, requires Network Access.
- Is there one place where I can access all of these different resources? Yes, once you have network access you can log into FSU Engage.
- If you are looking for a good place to study, try the Charles W. Chesnutt Library or use their online services to get help.
- Our student ID card is a Bronco Card. The Bronco card office hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Fully online students do not need a Bronco Card.
- If you try to register and you receive a Hold code, check the list of codes to begin to solve the problem.
- You can obtain a transcript of the FSU coursework from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Are special visiting students required to provide proof of immunizations? Students are exempt if they are enrolled for four credit hours or less and reside off campus, attend evening classes (starting at 5:00 pm) or take weekend classes only.
- Is housing an option during summer school?
- What are the dining facility's hours of operation?
- Who do I contact when I receive a registration add error message?
- How do I reset/change my password?
- Where can I find the Broncoville portal?