Make a Payment
There are several acceptable forms of payment at Fayetteville State University depending on your personal convenience and physical access to the university. However, the fastest and most convenient way is to click Pay Online Now and use your debit/credit card to pay your tuition & fees and/or any previous balances.
- Certified Funds: Make cashier's check, money order, or other certified funds payable Fayetteville State University. Please include your full name, student ID number, current address, and phone number.
- Debit/Credit Card: You may use VISA, or Master card to pay your fees and/or any previous balance. You can either pay online or in person at the Cashier's office.
- Cash: You can make cash payments at the Cashier's office. Do not mail cash.
- No personal checks
- BroncoPay Payment Plan: FSU now offers an "in-house" payment plan for your tuition & fees. Simple Steps to Enroll. View BroncoPay Payment Plan below.
To pay in person go to the Cashier's Office in Lilly Building Second Floor.
Cashier Office Hours
The BroncoPay plan is an interest free way to spread tuition payments over a number of months. The BroncoPay plan allows students and authorize users to break down education expenses into easy-to-manage installments, rather than one lump sum payment It's simple and convenient.
Manage Your Account Online
Once you have set up your BroncoPay Plan, your plan will automatically adjust as the student account balance increases or decreases. Students and authorized users will receive an email notification each time future installments are adjusted.
BroncoPay is an excellent tool to help students and parents pay for college using current income and/or savings rather than loans, or for handling any differences after financial aid has been applied.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Click on Student Account Suite
- Enter Banner ID & PIN in the "Students & Staff" box
- Go to "Bills and Payment"
- Click on "Enroll in Payment Plan" and follow the remaining prompts