Make a Payment
There are several acceptable forms of payment at Fayetteville State University depending on your personal convenience and physical access to the university. However, the fastest and most convenient way is to click Pay Online Now and use your debit/credit card to pay your tuition & fees and/or any previous balances.
Fayetteville State University also offers online payment options for many of the other areas on campus that may charge for services or fees. Access the Bronco Online Mall.
- Certified Funds: Make cashier's check, money order, or other certified funds payable Fayetteville State University. Please include your full name, student ID number, current address, and phone number.
- Debit/Credit Card: You may use VISA, or Master card to pay your fees and/or any previous balance online only.
- Cash: You can make cash payments at the Cashier's office. Do not mail cash.
- No personal checks
- Electronic Checks accepted
- BroncoPay Payment Plan: FSU now offers an "in-house" payment plan for your tuition & fees. Simple Steps to Enroll. View BroncoPay Payment Plan below.
To pay in person:
- Go to the Cashier's Office in Lilly Building Second Floor
- Cashier Office Hours: 8:30am-5pm, Monday - Friday
|SPRING DUE DATES 2024|
|SPRING 2024||Payment is due January 26th (by 10am)|
After payment deadline, students who have not paid or established a payment plan maybe dropped from their classes
|PAYMENT DUE DATES 2023|
|Registered Summer 1st 4 weeks and 8 weeks||Payment is due June 7th (by 10am)|
Registered Summer 2nd 4 weeks
|Payment is due July 6th (by 10am)|
|FALL 2023||Payment is due August 25th (by 10am)|
|After payment deadline, students who have not paid or established a payment plan maybe dropped from their classes.|
The BroncoPay plan is an interest free way to spread tuition payments over a number of months. The BroncoPay plan allows students and authorize users to break down education expenses into easy-to-manage installments, rather than one lump sum payment It's simple and convenient.
Manage Your Account Online
Once you have set up your BroncoPay Plan, your plan will automatically adjust as the student account balance increases or decreases. Students and authorized users will receive an email notification each time future installments are adjusted.
BroncoPay is an excellent tool to help students and parents pay for college using current income and/or savings rather than loans, or for handling any differences after financial aid has been applied.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Click on Student Account Suite
- Enter Banner ID & PIN in the "Students & Staff" box
- Go to "Bills and Payment"
- Click on "Enroll in Payment Plan" and follow the remaining prompts
The Perkins Loans Portal allows recipients of prior Perkins Loans make payments to there account online.
Important: Under federal law, the authority for schools to make new Perkins Loans ended on Sept. 30, 2017, and final disbursements were permitted through June 30, 2018. As a result, students can no longer receive Perkins Loans. A borrower who received a Perkins Loan can learn more about managing the repayment of the loan by contacting either the school that made the loan or the school's loan servicer. Paying back your Perkins Loan: If you are attending school at least half-time, you have nine months after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time status before you must begin repayment. If you are attending less than half-time, check with your college or career school to find out how long your grace period will be.
Simple Steps to Make Your Payment
- Click the Perkins Loans Portal
- Enter First name, Last name, Banner ID#, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number and Email Address
- Go to “Continue to Payment page”
- Enter all pertinent information and submit
If you are not currently enrolled and have an account balance that is past due and not available to be paid though Self-Service Banner, you must submit a "Non-Enrolled Student Past Due Balance Authorization" form to Cashier@uncfsu.edu prior to making your payment. A member of the Cashier's Office staff will contact you within 48 business hours of receiving your authorization form.