Employee Complaints

This form provides preliminary information .  Once you submit this form you will be contacted by someone from the Office of Human Resources if additional information is needed.  Regardless of the nature of your complaint, the University will ensure that your information is forwarded to the office with responsibility for investigating and addressing complaints, reports, or concerns as appropriate, based on the information provided by you.  The information you provide will be kept confidential to the extent permitted by law.  If you have questions please contact Kay Faircloth at 910-672-2461.

Complaint Form