FOCUS2 is an online, interactive, self- guided career and education planning system designed to help you make decisions about your future career goals and education plans.
FOCUS2 Careers engages and guides you, intuitively, through career & education decision making to help you choose majors offered at Fayetteville State University (FSU), explore occupations & make informed career decisions. The cutting edge design will reliably help you plan for and achieve career success throughout your lifetime.
To fully engage with the FOCUS2 system, please take a moment to view the following:
EXPLORE CAREERS & MAJORS WITH FOCUS 2
Create an account in FOCUS 2 to begin uncovering and investigating career and major options today. You will be asked questions related to things already familiar to you such as your personality, life preferences, and more. After just 30-40 minutes, you will be provided a customized list of possible career aspirations. A deeper understanding of yourself will give you the confidence you need to make more informed decisions about your education at Fayetteville State University.
FOR FREE ACCESS TO FOCUS 2, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW:
- For first time users, on the FOCUS 2 website, click on “Register”
Your ACCESS CODE is bronco and it is the same for all users
New users fill out the requested information on the form and click CONTINUE
Returning users, log in with your username and password and then click CONTINUE
- Once you are logged in, begin by taking the Career Planning Readiness and Academic Strengths assessments.
- Then take the Personality, Work Interests, Skills and Values assessments
- Be sure to read the results of your Combined Assessments
- Click on the list of matched careers and begin researching the most current information on industries