Degree & Enrollment Verification
Fayetteville State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification certificates to our students through its web-based Student Self-Service program. This is considered an official document coming directly from the National Student Clearinghouse, our official Verifying Agency. All requests for verifications will be referred to the National Student Clearinghouse. Fayetteville State University no longer provides student enrollment verifications directly or processes enrollment verifications request forms.
Student Self-Service enables Fayetteville State University students to print official enrollment verification certificates on demand via our secure student portal at no charge.
To order Enrollment Verification as a Current Student
- Go to self-service banner 9 and log in using your network credentials.
- Click on Request Enrollment Verification.
- Log in again using your network credentials (username and password).
- You will be redirected to FSU Engage, our student portal.
- Click on Enrollment Verification.
- You will be redirected to National Student Clearinghouse.
- Choose current enrollment or all enrollment and click on "Obtain an enrollment certificate."
- The enrollment certificate will display as a PDF document. Click on the Printer icon to print the certificate.
- Select the Close command to close the certificate.
To order an Enrollment Verification as an Alumnus/Alumna
To order an Enrollment Certification as a Third Party Requestor
The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information please visit www.degreeverify.org. Contacting the Office of the Registrar will only result in a referral to the National Student Clearinghouse.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
National Student Clearing House
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon VA 2017
If there are any questions regarding degree verification information, use the Contact US link on the MyHub Help.