UNC Online Courses
UNC Online lets you register for online courses across the 16 campuses within the University of North Carolina system. If you need a course that is not being offered in a semester to expedite your graduation, you can enroll at any constituent school, if the course is available and your are approved to do so by your department.
Steps for FSU students before registering via UNC Online:
- Confer with your advisor to determine your best course of action
- Obtain approval from your advisor
- The advisor must submit the Approval to Pursue Courses at Another Institution form for approval from your department chair and dean of your school or college
- This form is needed to ensure the course can be used toward degree completion and to 1) inform the Registrar of the equivalency of the course and 2) to ensure students meet the overall 25% degree completion at Fayetteville State University
- If the department chair and dean of your school or college approves the form, you can then continue to register for the course via UNC Online.
- If you are not approved to take the course and you choose to enroll anyway, the course may not be used to meet degree requirements
- The approved form is received in the Office of Registrar for documentation and processing once course is completed and grade received.
To register via UNC Online
To register for a UNC Online course, you must be a current student at any of the 16 campuses. If you are not currently enrolled, you may enroll as a visiting student. More details are on the site on how to enroll as a visiting student.
Click the link UNC Online Courses. Use the UNC Online Courses search form to select a campus and search for courses.