Walsh, Kelli Cardenas
Office: Taylor Social Science 209D
- Phone: x 1044
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of South Carolina, Ph.D. History. 2006.
- Fayetteville State University, MA. History. 1995
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks, AK. B.A. History. 1991
- Veteran, United States Army (1987-1991)
- HIST 110-World History to 1600
- HIST 120-World History Since 1600
- HIST 211-United States History to 1865
- HIST 212-United States History Since 1865
- HIST 301-Civil War and Reconstruction (Hybrid)
- HIST 362-American Military Experience (Online)
- HIST 390-North Carolina History (Online)
- HIST 372-History of Women in the Western World
- Women in the Military
- Oveta Culp Hobby
- Free Persons of Color in the antebellum South; Leary's, Pattersons, Langston's
- State and local history
- "A Brief History of Women in Military Service in the United States, " In a Serious Sequence of Hidden Historical Accounts, edited by Stanley W. Johnson. Ronkonkoma, NY: Linus Learning, 2017.
- "Oveta Culp Hobby" in American Women/Texas Lives, edited by Elizabeth Turner. Athens, Georgia: University of Georgia Press, 2015.
- Book review for Journal of Southern History, Without Precedent the Life of Susie Marshall Sharp. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina, 2010.
- Harriet West Waddy," In African American National Biography, edited by Henry Louis Gates and Evelyn Brooks Higgenbotham. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- "Martha Putney," In African American National Biography edited by Henry Louis Gates and Evelyn Brooks Higgenbotham. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- "Stagecoach Mary," In Black Women in America: An Historical Encyclopedia. Second Edition, edited by Darlene Clark Hine New York: Oxford University Press, 2004.
1867 Deed Not Words: The Origins of Fayetteville State University. (Curator) Rosenthal Art Gallery, Fayetteville State University. September -February 2017.
Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex. February- May 2018.