Thomas Cox, Instructor
Office: LT 321K
Phone: 910-672-1045 Email: email@example.com
Bachelors - Oklahoma State University
Masters - Oklahoma State University
PhD. - Currently ABD Oklahoma State University
- GEOG 110: Environmental Literacy (in person and online)
- GEOG200 - Weather and Climate
- GEOG 210 - Principle of Geography (in person and online)
- GEOG 320 - Introduction to GIS
- GEOG 325 - Advanced GIS
- GEOG 350 - Physical Geography (online)
- Mammoth localites
- Pre-Clovis cultureArchaeology
Cox, T. 2014. Spatial and Geomorphological Analysis of Mammoth Localities in Western Oklahoma. Master's Thesis, Department of Geography, Oklahoma State University.
Carlson, K. T. Cox, and L. Bement. 2014. Foss Mammoth skull excavation Custer County, Oklahoma. In Archaeological Resource Technical Report No. 3. Norman: The University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma Archaeological Survey.