Dr. Bradley Kadel
Office: TS 209B Phone: 672-2071 Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin
- M.A., American University
- B.A., Luther College
Before coming to Fayetteville State University, Dr. Kadel worked in the Center on Education and Work in the Department of Education at the University of Wisconsin, where he worked on grant development and projects designed to level the playing field for students with disabilities.
- History 120 - World History Since 1600
- History 271 - Environmental HistoryHistory
- 280: History of Alcohol and DrugsHistory
- 311: Modern European History, 1648-1848History
- 312 - Modern European History, 1848 to the PresentHistory
- 450 - History of TerrorismHistory
- 490 - Senior Seminar
- Social and cultural history of modern Ireland
- Disability Studies
- Environmental history
- Holocaust and genocides studies
- Kadel, Bradley. Drink and Culture in Nineteenth Century Ireland. London/New York: I.B. Tauris, 2015
- Kadel, Bradley. Review of The Longman Handbook of Modern Irish History since 1800, Eds. O'Day, Alan, and Flemming, N.C. (forthcoming), H-Net Review.
- Kadel, Bradley. "The Pub and the Irish Nation," in Kalaga, Wojciech H., Rachwat, Tadeusz, eds (Feeding Culture: The Pleasures and Perils of Appetite. Frankfurt, Germany: Peter Lang, 2005, 69-75.
- Kadel, Bradley. "The Pub and Irish Nationalist Politics," The Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An Interdisciplinary Journal, Volume 18 (2003) 65-84.