Office: Taylor Science 209c
- GEOG 220, Regional Geography
- GEOG 310, Economic Geography
- GEOG 340, Cultural Geography
- GEOG 440, Urban Geography GEOG 410, Man and the Enviornment
- Geographic Dimensions of Global Climate Change
- Regional Economic Development
- Public Investment Analysis
- Using GIS for Interdisciplinary Teaching
- Okeagu, Jonas E., Ademiluyi, Adegoke, and Chinwe N. Onoha: "The Environmental and Social Impact of Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation in Nigeria", Journal of Third World Studies (JTWS), Spring 2006.
- Okeagu, Joseph, Jonas E. Okeagu and Ademiluyi, Adegoke: "The Impact on African Societies of the Standard Hypothesis that HIV/Aids originated in the Continent", Journal of Third World Studies (JTWS) volume XXI, no. 2, Fall 2003.
- Ayadi, Felix O. and Ademiluyi, Adegoke: "Geographic Differences in Poverty and Quality of Life Ratings," Economics and Economic Education Research journal, Fall 2004.