Transfer Students

Reverse Transfer and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement policy:

A student who transfers from a North Carolina community college before earning the Associate in Arts (AA) or Associate in Science (AS) degree and who subsequently applies for one of these degrees through the North Carolina Reverse Transfer Program may request, through his or her department chair or advisor, that his or her records to be reviewed as fulfilling the University's general education requirements under the current Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) while still enrolled as a degree-seeking student. If the student has already met the University general education requirements through earned credit or enrollment of the course(s), there will not be any adjustments to the student's record.

North Carolina Community College Comprehensive Articulation Agreement

Transfer Advisement and Services

The North Carolina Reverse Transfer Program

Alternative Credit Project FSU Transfer Equivalencies (ACE)

North Carolina Community College Transfer Equivalencies

Nursing Articulation Agreement

$10, 000 Articulation Agreement

Dual- Degree Articulation Agreement

Four Year Bachelor Degree Plans (BDPs) for North Carolina Community College Students

Designed to assist transfer students in what to expect when transferring with an A.A. or A.S. degree into one of the four year degree plans. This plan does not substitute advisement in the specific discipline. Always confer with your advisor and/or department.  Please visit Four Year Degree Plans, for more information.