Virtual Open House
Learn everything you need to know to be a Bronco, your way, on your schedule. Take the virtual tour, watch the videos and presentations, check out Q&A sessions - LIVE, and sign up for a session with an Admissions Counselor.
Welcome! Interim Chancellor Dr. Peggy Valentine, Ed. D
Join the Bronco Family! Executive Director of Admissions, Ms. Ulisa E. Bowles, MPA
Becoming a Bronco Can Change Your Life! SGA President, Ms. Kiante Bennett '20
Apply and Enroll
Find everything you need to know about applying to FSU and becoming a Bronco.
How to Apply! Assistant Director of Admissions, Ms Casey Jones '18 (Video)
- Apply Now, Undergraduate Students
- Apply Now, Graduate Students
- Cost to Attend FSU (PDF)
- Financial Aid: Meet the Staff (Video)
- Financial Aid 101 (PDF)
- Financial Aid: Next Steps After You've Completed the 2020-2021 FAFSA (PDF)
- Financial Aid: Next Steps After You've Completed the 2020-2021 FAFSA (Video)
Confirm Your Admittance and Begin to Enroll
- You've Been Accepted, Now What? Interim Dean Gerald L. Mitchell, Jr., Ed.D (Video)
- You've Been Accepted, Now What? (PDF)
- Student Health Information, Action Required (PDF)
- Student Health Information Mandatory Forms
- Housing and Residence Life, Action Required (PDF)
- Paying Your Bill (PDF)
Explore Special Programs
- First Steps - Plans are being made to host First Steps, virtually. More information to come.
- TMCF Fleischer HBCU Scholars Program - This exciting program will be virtual versus residential and applications are still being accepted.
Colleges & Degree Programs
Learn about our accreditations and our nationally ranked degree programs.
Broadwell College of Business and Economics, Dean J. Lee Brown III, PhD
College of Education, Dean Marion Gillis-Olion, PhD
College of Health, Science and Technology, Interim Associate Dean Erin White, PhD
College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Broadcast and Emerging Media Manager and General Manager of BRONCO-iRADIO, Mr. Ray Thomas
Academic Degrees and Certifications.
Search and learn more about academic degree programs and certifications
Life as a Bronco
- Student Health and Safety Guide (PDF)
- Clubs and Organizations
- Greek Life
- Service and Leadership
- Career Services
- Athletics (VIDEO):
Resources for Military-
Whether you are a student looking for an ROTC experience, an active duty soldier, a member of the Reserve or National Guard, a veteran or a dependent, Fayetteville State University will support your educational success.
Welcome! Director for Military Services, Ms. Veronica Alexander and Special Assistant to the Provost for Military Affairs, Major General Rodney Anderson (Ret.)
Ask Questions or Request Additional Information
We're here to answer every question you have and to set you up for success.
Most live sessions are at 3:30pm EDT
- March 26: Transfer Students - FB - View Q&A
- April 9: FSU's $10K Degree Program - FB - View Q&A
- April 14: Broncoville 101 for Transfer Students - FB - View Q&A
- April 16: Freshmen- All about Student Orgs/Clubs- IG
- April 21: Transfer- Transfer Equivalency Tool- FB - View Q&A
- April 23: Freshmen- Housing- IG
- April 28: Transfer- Financial Aid- IG
- April 30: Freshmen- Academic Support Programs & Bronco Star- IG
- May 5: Transfer-Academic Advising- FB - View Q&A
- May 7: Freshmen- Career Services- IG
- May 11: Nursing LIVE- FB - View Q&A
- May 12: Transfer- New Requirements- FB - View Q&A
- May 14: Freshmen- Health Services- IG
- May 18: Pre-Law LIVE- FB - View Q&A
- May 21: Broadwell College of Business and Economics LIVE- FB - View Q&A
- June 4: All Band- IG
- June 9: All Broncoville Portal- FB
- June 11: All Athletics- IG
- June 18: All Financial Aid- IG
- June 25: All Residence Life- IG
- June 30: Transfer Next Steps/Check-In- FB
- July 2: All Health Services- IG
- July 7: All Spanish Live- FB
- July 9: Freshmen FAQs/Next Steps- IG
- July 14: Transfer FAQs- FB
- July 16: Freshmen SGA- IG
- July 21: Transfer Equivalency- FB
- July 23: All Career Services- IG
- July 28: Graduate Admissions- FB
- July 30: All Countdown to move in day- IG
#7 among all HBCUs by BestColleges.com and #23 Best HBCU by U.S. News and World Report.
#6 most affordable in-state tuition rate among public universities in the nation by AffordableColleges.com.
#1 most affordable online MBA program by Great Business Schools. Broadwell College of Business & Economics is AACSB accredited.
#1 Nursing Program in NC and #2 in the Eastern United States by Nursejournal.org.
#1 Fire and Emergency Services Administration degree by BestDegreePrograms.org.
#3 Birth through Kindergarten degree by BestDegreePrograms.org.
#4 safest college campus in NC and #1 safest HBCU campus in NC by Alarms.org.
Only undergrad forensic science program in NC accredited by FEPAC, the preeminent forensic science accreditation.
1 of 17 universities in the nation with GEOINT certificate program accredited by the National GeoSpatial Intelligence Agency.
Chemistry program accredited by the prestigious American Chemical Society, the world’s largest scientific society.