Fort Bragg Campus
Fayetteville State University is dedicated to serving those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces to ensure that you as a service member, veteran, or military dependent are given the most accurate and up-to-date information. Whether you are a first time military student of Fayetteville State University or a seasoned veteran at taking courses, our FSU Fort Bragg Campus homepage has information for everyone.
Why Choose Fort Bragg Campus?
FSU is the place to expand your mind and your horizons, to achieve what you've always envisioned, and even that which you never imagined. Only at a University like ours can you experience the exceptional faculty support made possible by a commitment to small class sizes and to recruiting professors with outstanding credentials. Expect challenging courses, lasting friendships, and the exhilaration of knowing your life is headed in any direction you want. You will be PROUD to be a BRONCO!
The University seeks to admit undergraduate students whose academic preparation is strong, who desire to succeed, who are highly motivated academically, professionally, and personally.
Military Affiliate Students
Military students using Tuition Assistance (TA) seeking undergraduate admission or readmission to Fayetteville State University (FSU) must complete the FSU application.
Residency Determination: Beginning February 20, 2017, undergraduate students applying to a North Carolina college or university (public or private) will need to seek a residency determination from the Residency Determination Service (RDS). Students will complete the online interview process and receive a Residency Certification Number (RCN) in order to determine eligibility for in-state tuition and for state grants. www.NCresidency.org
Request all official documents
High School Transcript
Military Joint Service Transcript (JST) or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Mail all official transcript(s) to Fayetteville State University, P.O. Box 70156, Fort Bragg, NC 28307 or email electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All official documents must be received prior to admission
- Check your email for acceptance letter
- Contact FSU/Fort Bragg Center after receipt of your acceptance letter for assistance with registration
Military Students using tuition assistance (TA) who have not attended the university for one or more semesters:
- To apply fill out the undergraduate application.
- Furnish official transcripts from all institutions attended since their last enrollment (if applicable)
- The Office of Admissions will waive the application fee for students who have only been away from the University for one semester.
Students who have not attended the university for more than (1) major semester (Fall or Spring) must:
- file a complete application with a $40.00 (non-refundable) fee
- furnish official transcripts from all institutions attended since their last enrollment
- Submit a Fayetteville State application
- Non-Refundable Application Fee $40.
- Official High School Transcript (if applicable)
- Official College transcripts
- Joint Services Transcript or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- DD 214
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Birth-Kindergarten (non-teaching)
- Bachelor of Arts in Intelligence Studies
- FSU-FTCC Intelligence Studies (Civil Affairs Track)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science-Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies
View these programs in our Program Finder.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with specializations
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of School Administration
- Master of Education in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts Elementary Education
- Master of Education in Reading Education
View all FSU programs in our Program Finder.